Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh my. Sleep is a wonderful thing. For the last 3 nights, I've managed to sleep 10 hours each night. Well, maybe not 10 solid hours. It's more like sleep 4, get up, take cough medicine, use the inhaler, lay on the couch for an hour, then go back to bed. But, it works. I've been sleeping and breathing more and coughing less. Today will be even better. Greg brought me breakfast in bed! Cold cereal, but hot coffee! He's a blessing.
Craig has posted on facebook this morning already. That means he's awake. I take joy in knowing the little things. When they first go off to college, you want to continue to talk to them all the time. I want to know what he ate, who he saw, what he did and how much sleep he's getting! But, as the weeks go on, I know I'll let go more and more. At least with Kyle it was that way. Every time I saw Kyle on messenger, I wanted to chat. He didn't! So, letting go is more than just difficult. It's nearly impossible and it rips your heart apart. (But I'm still smiling on the outside.)
Today I will leave the house. It's sad when the weather is so awesome but you feel like total crap and you don't even leave the house. Today I will leave the house. We need to get some supplies for the store and I need to get my body moving again. I may even meet up with ChaLean later today. wink wink.
I'm posting from my cute little netbook. Cute, but difficult to type on. So, as my darling daughter says, ttfn!
Did you know that originated from Tigger on Winnie the Pooh (Disney version, not the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment