Friday, August 28, 2009

ChaLean Extreme .... almost done

This has been a rough week for me. After the boys left for college, I got sick that night. Yeah, the boys both left for college the same day. One is a Senior, one is a Freshman. I thought I was just exhausted and run down. This ridiculous cold smacked me up side the head so hard, I felt horrible. So, when I'm that tired and exhausted, I choose not work out. Five days, no exercise. Now, I'm back into it and still feel too tired to finish. Part of me is wondering is it because I didn't have any recovery drink with whey powder that week? Is it just exhaustion and my body's need for more rest? Two weeks ago, I did 12 traveling pushups on my toes. Tonight I barely got to 7. I felt pathetic.
So, I made my recovery drink and vow to continue on. I must keep going! I refuse to quit with only a few workouts left!
Craig caught a ride home tonight from college and he's doing laundry and visiting with friends. He needs to shave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment