Monday, July 1, 2013

Book Review It is Finished

It Is Finished: Finding Lasting Victory Over SinIt Is Finished: Finding Lasting Victory Over Sin by David Wilkerson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It is Finished; Finding Lasting Victory Over Sin. What does that mean to find victory over sin? Is it a magical, mysterious act that you have to perform to finally find relief? What this book made abundantly clear is that it definitely is NOT about ME! Jesus died on the cross for my sins and said "It is finished." It really is. God has truly given each of us the resources we need to defeat life-controlling sin.
I enjoyed this book very much and really hope I can take the time to go back through it with a highlighter this time.

This book was given to me by Baker Publishing Group, for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment