Monday, October 12, 2009

A Date With My Kids


Sunday, October 18th.  I am going to see Where the Wild Things Are with all 3 of my kids.  My two oldest boys are in college and Sara, my only daughter, is a freshman in high school.  I read this book to my kids years and years ago.  They loved it then.  I think we will all love it again!  I'm really looking forward to it.  Kyle, the oldest is driving down to Muncie, where Craig, the middle guy, goes to college. Kyle is a senior at Taylor University and Craig is a freshman at Ball State University.  Education Redefined.
I just hope I don't cry.  :)  I miss the boys something fierce and I love it when we are all together again.  They think I'm crazy most of the time.  That's not a compliment either.  They just really think I'm crazy!  This should be a fun afternoon.  That is, if I remember to sit in between Craig and Sara, so they don't pick at each other.  I do love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment